To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com, jaap@sidn.nl
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:00:00 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Provreg WG last call announcement

From Monday, Nov 26 until Monday, Dec 10, the WG will hold a last call for
comments on the following documents:

>Extensible Provisioning Protocol (127957 bytes)
>Extensible Provisioning Protocol Contact Mapping (65988 bytes)
>Extensible Provisioning Protocol Domain Name Mapping (67356 bytes)
>Extensible Provisioning Protocol Host Mapping (47188 bytes)
>Extensible Provisioning Protocol Transport Over TCP (13663 bytes)

Links to these documents are available from the bottom of this web page:
     http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/provreg-charter.html

The last call ends the Monday which is the first full day of the IETF
meetings in Salt Lake City.  As usual, the closing of the last call is not
the last time upon which to comment on the drafts.  The closing of the last
call signifies the beginning of the effort to get IESG review and approval
of the documents.

Note: there is one implementation-based comment outstanding on the
documents.  Nevertheless, the WG last call will proceed at this time.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list