To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: "'Paul.Kane@REACTO.com'" <Paul.Kane@REACTO.com>, "'pindar@hk.super.net'" <pindar@hk.super.net>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:49:49 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: preparing for Salt Lake City (part 1)

We have an open issue ("opt-in" schema, recently raised by Paul Kane [1])
awaiting a proposal for continued discussion.  We may need discussion time
if a proposal is available before the meeting.

Paul/Pindar: Have you made any progress in putting together a proposal?
Will it be available in time to start a discussion on the list, and maybe
talk about it in Salt Lake City?

-Scott-

[1] Paul's note:
http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2001-09/msg00145.html