To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: asbjorn.rrp@theglobalname.org
Date: 26 Sep 2001 09:21:03 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Length of Reason String

I agree,

but back to the length of the "reason string". The longest current status enum
is 24 characters, so that must be the bare minimum, in my view.

Asbjorn

--
 The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
 or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential

Home | Date list | Subject list