To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
CC: "'budi@alliance.globalnetlink.com'" <budi@alliance.globalnetlink.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Daniel Manley <dmanley@tucows.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:17:35 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Length of Reason String

I'm thinking that DoS attacks shouldn't be much of a concern in EPP
since registrar authentication is required.  At least in the world of
domain name registrations, ICANN would certainly have something to say
to registrars that attempt DoS attacks on registries.

But in non-domain domains, things might be a little different.

Dan

Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> [...]

Home | Date list | Subject list