To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:29:36 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: <check> Reason String

Given this guidance, it appears that we should further explore the "reason
as string" option that's been discussed.  I believe it appropriate to define
an upper limit on the length, but what do folks think is sufficient?  16
characters?  24 characters?  Something else?

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list