To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:41:41 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: host transfers

If "IM'ing" means Interpersonal Messaging, I am at a complete loss to find
any reference to any proposal of mine that even comes close to what you've
written above.  However, I assume that we're past the poll vs. push issue
given the discussion that took place during today's WG session.

I'll summarize for folks in another message.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list