To: "'Klaus Malorny'" <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:29:05 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Issues on 3.4.5. Object Transfer

Isn't this second requirement addressed in the "object query" requirement
that you suggested in another message?  I think that's a more appropriate
place to list object associations vs. in the "does it exist" query.  Could I
also suggest a rewording of the first new requirement?:

"The protocol MUST provide services to describe all objects, including
associated objects, that are transferred as a result of an object transfer."

We can't specify registry requirements in this document, and I think it
better to make the requirement more general as opposed to specifically
targeting domain object transfers.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list