To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:49:14 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Unique handle generation

The requirements draft currently states that every object must be associated
with a unique identifier, but it doesn't specifically define the format of
the identifier(s).  It's that "what the protocol should do" (in scope) vs.
the "how the protocol should do it" (out of scope) thing again.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list