To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:33:44 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Unique handle generation

At 12.02 -0500 01-03-09, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
>This might really be worth exploring.  We'd have to come up with the tree,
>but we may be further along in developing resolution tools.

A suggestion for this wg:

See that you have some basic requirements on Handles in the
requirements document which is I belive what you are working on now.

I promise to summarize with a few proposals later on, when I have
syncronized with the whois discussions which I have with some RIR's.

    paf

Home | Date list | Subject list