To: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@sidn.nl>
cc: Richard Shockey <rich.shockey@neustar.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se, brunner@nic-naa.net
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:17:24 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: NewLevel XRP draft

Jaap,

> I know see two xrp documents. ...

draft-brunner-xrp-00.txt is the memo NeuStar, Melboure IT, NeuLevel, and
Sundry Elves (tm) submitted as an I-D. It superceeds a memo with a working
title confusingly similar to one which it will have, after some more edits
and adoption by the WG as a WG document.

> Yuo mean that NeuLevel and NeuStar Melbourne are different companies?

I think so. Anyway, that's a non-technical detail and I don't care what
company name(s) associate themselves with any WG work-product.

I didn't intend our -00 as a placeholder, and I plan to submit a revision
prior to the -0n deadline of the 2nd, adding containers and profiles. It
should be obvious to everyone that xrp owes considerable to epp.

I want to thank everyone who worked the table mic at the Interim. I'd two
snow-bound munchkins at home and a third in-hospital, so "participation"
was as a short-order-cook, activity-animator, and social-worker, and even
so, I felt adequately "present". Very sorry about the beers. Minneapolis.

Eric

Home | Date list | Subject list