To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Rick H Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:41:19 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: implementors list up

all:

At the interim meeting we discussed setting up a list of implementors of
EPP/XRP to discuss and exchange information about implementing the various
schemas that have been discussed.

list. The list is intended for registries, registrars and software
developers that wish to exchange information and possibly code for EPP/XRP
implementations.

I will probably set up a cvs server and web page if folks have a desire
for it. Once we have a public release we can go use sourceforge some
something like that.

problems, suggestions, etc. just drop me a note.

-rick

Home | Date list | Subject list