To: Richard Shockey <rich.shockey@neustar.com>
cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@sidn.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:07:39 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: NewLevel XRP draft

    I did not see this come across the list here so I've taken the
    liberty of posting this here..

I noticed it before,

    This is the NeuLevel ( NeuStar Melbourne IT ) informational
    draft on our concepts for a Generic Registry Protocol for Domain
    Names.

    This document had many contributors from both companies and
    the next iteration of the draft will more accurately reflect
    these contributions.

Yuo mean that NeuLevel and NeuStar Melbourne are different companies?

    As I mentioned in the off site..this document should not be
    considered "competitive" to existing proposals but hopefully
    commentary.

    To the Chair ..I hope this could be included in our official
    WG documents moving forward.

I know see two xrp documents. There is this one, the is
draft-ietf-provreg-xrp-00.txt by McGarry, Damaraju, Amsden and
Zhang, and there is draft-brunner-xrp-00.txt Brunner, Damaraju,
Zhang.

This getting really confusing. Maybe someone should point out what
is really meant with the `XRP' protocol.

	jaap

Home | Date list | Subject list