To: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Cc: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se, Patrik Faltstrom <paf@cisco.com>
From: George Belotsky <george@register.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:38:19 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: moving on, was Re: Fw: WG Review: ...

Ed:

here are some notes on its possible structure and operation.

   * Each team member will be assigned primary responsibility
     for a part of the design.  The division of the overall task
     into these parts, as well as the assignment, shall be by
     unanimous consent.

   * Each member will focus on their area of primary responsibility.

   * The whole team will periodically review each member's work, but
     unanimous consent would not be required (i.e. in their area of
     primary responsibility, a member carries more weight than others
     on the team).  The reviews would thus focus primarily on the
     interfaces between constituent parts of the design.

Hopefully, the above arrangement will create a clear assignment of
responsibilities but in a relatively informal environment -- which is
conductive to the creative work of design.

George.

--
George Belotsky

Home | Date list | Subject list