To: "Edward Lewis" <lewis@tislabs.com>
Cc: "Paul George" <pgeorge@saraf.com>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "James Seng/Personal" <James@Seng.cc>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:23:49 +0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: WG Review: Provisioning Registry Protocol (provreg)

Yes, you may say you have generally agreement in this mailing list,
apparently comprises of a lot of people in the domain names industry (me
included).

However, I do wish to state my position that I still think the charter
focus is too focus on domain names registration only. But one person
should not stop you from submitting it to the IESG.

-James Seng