To: "James Seng/Personal" <James@Seng.cc>
Cc: "Paul George" <pgeorge@saraf.com>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:07:34 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: WG Review: Provisioning Registry Protocol (provreg)

In summary - let's say we are in raging agreement as far as what the
charter should be.  As far as what was put into the ietf-announce message,
that will be fixed one way or another.  (I may have sent the updated one in
too close to the conference call, so the older one was processed.)  Keep in
mind that the IESG has the last say, so I can't guarantee anything, but at
this point I am willing to trust that the IESG will "do the right thing
(tm)."

At 4:08 PM -0500 2/2/01, James Seng/Personal wrote:
>Go take a look at the annoucement made by the IESG. It is obviously not
>there so somehow, somewhere, someone make a mistake.
>
>No, it is not too late to give them an update copy. In fact, there is no
>such thing as too late.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Dilbert is an optimist.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list