To: "Dave Crocker" <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Cc: "'provreg List'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Christopher Ambler" <cambler-ietf@iodesign.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:46:28 -0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Interim Meeting

> I managed to find a United $500 fare from san jose, but it took some digging.

The best I found from other west coast cities (LA, SFO) was $555, but none
of the iteneraries matched up on a commuter hop from Seattle when I checked,
and by the time I found one, the fare was gone. Such is life.

> If we do an interim meeting in the US again, I'll suggest that we meet in
> Chicago or Dallas, starting at 1:30pm, and all of the following day.  That
> will give almost 2 full days of meeting, for the cost of one over-night, to
> North American-based attendees.  However folks will mostly already have
> their tickets, so I won't suggest making a change for the 20 Feb. meeting.

Chicago, being a hub, would be most excellent. And please, let's try to
make it at least 45 days advance notice, if at all possible? The laughter
from our CFO when I told her the fare was $2300 was just a bit
embarrassing :-)

Christopher

Home | Date list | Subject list