To: "Christopher Ambler" <cambler-ietf@iodesign.com>
Cc: "'provreg List'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:01:18 -0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Interim Meeting

At 03:45 PM 2/2/2001 -0800, Christopher Ambler wrote:
>As of that date, the best air fare from the west coast (Seattle) was
>$1400. It is
>now $2300, and there is little chance of a fare sale.

I managed to find a United $500 fare from san jose, but it took some digging.

>What is the agenda for this meeting, will anything be decided (I suspect not)?

Yes, we DO need an agenda.  In addition, I suggest that the cost of
attending the meeting is high enough to warrant working a longer day.  So I
suggest changing the time from 10-5 to be 9-6 or 8:30-6pm (or even 6:30pm.)

If we do an interim meeting in the US again, I'll suggest that we meet in
Chicago or Dallas, starting at 1:30pm, and all of the following day.  That
will give almost 2 full days of meeting, for the cost of one over-night, to
North American-based attendees.  However folks will mostly already have
their tickets, so I won't suggest making a change for the 20 Feb. meeting.

d/

Dave Crocker   <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg Consulting   <http://www.brandenburg.com>
tel: +1.408.246.8253;   fax: +1.408.273.6464

Home | Date list | Subject list