To: "'provreg List'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Christopher Ambler" <cambler-ietf@iodesign.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:45:06 -0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Interim Meeting

As of that date, the best air fare from the west coast (Seattle) was $1400. It is
now $2300, and there is little chance of a fare sale.

Often, 30 days is not sufficient for a reasonable air fare, especially when there's
no Saturday stay involved.

What is the agenda for this meeting, will anything be decided (I suspect not)?

--
Christopher Ambler
CTO, Image Online Design, Inc.