To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Patrick <patrick@gandi.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:23:53 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: open RRP implementations

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 02:56:14PM -0500, Ross Wm. Rader took time to write:
> What I was trying get at was the there are a number of RRP/EPP
> implementations that are/will be exclusively private in nature. It *can* be
> a public implementation, but currently, I know of none. Whois on the other

Perl modules exist, set Net::RRP, for client and server RRP [1].
Probably not mature and fully functionnal, but they exist.
If I obtain permission from my employers, I also expect to open my
own RRP modules, part of a whole scheme of independant Registry
access à la DBI/DBD, already functionnal and used.

Patrick.

[1] http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Net-RRP

Home | Date list | Subject list