To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
CC: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Klaus Malorny <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 13:27:51 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: hello and some initial comments

"Hollenbeck, Scott" wrote:

> Klaus,
>
> Thanks for the comments.  If you believe they reflect something that you'd
> like to see changed in the requirements draft, would you please identify the
> section of the draft that you think needs to be changed and the change that
> you'd like to see made?
>
> <Scott/>

I got the impression that the discussion is still on a more abstract level than your requirements document or your EPP documents, so I didn't do that. But I can take a look at it once again.

Klaus Malorny

     |       |
     | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                           Technologiepark
                                        Martin-Schmeißer-Weg 9
     Dipl. Inf. Klaus Malorny           44227 Dortmund
     Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de             Tel. +49 231 9703 0

Home | Date list | Subject list