To: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@sidn.nl>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 15:41:03 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Draft provreg charter (v01)

    Administration of Domain Name Service (DNS) registration increasingly
    distinguishes between the operation of a "back-end" registry data base
    service for registrations, versus "front-end" sales and support services by
    registrars who interact with registrants and with the registry.

I would prefer not to use the word ``sale'', why not just:

    ..., versus "front-end" regsitry adn support services ...

As others have remarked, the milestones schedule is quite aggresive
and might need some adaptation as we go on.

	jaap

Home | Date list | Subject list