To: Rob Austein <sra+dnsop@hactrn.net>
Cc: dnsop@cafax.se
From: JINMEI Tatuya / $B?@L@C#:H(B <jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 04:03:43 +0900
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Sense of the WG on DNS discovery

> The question to the WG here is not "Do you agree that DHCPv6-Lite is
> the best choice?" (we know that some would disagree with that), but
> rather "Do you agree that this is the sense of the WG?"

A quick check: what exactly do you mean by "DHCPv6-Lite"?

1. a "stateless" subset of the current DHCPv6, as specified in
   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateless-01.txt
2. an extension to the current DHCPv6 that has the ability to
   multicast the stateless information (that I guess Alain first
   proposed)
3. others

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.