To: "Miek Gieben" <miekg@atoom.net>
Cc: <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: "Scott Rose" <scottr@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:43:36 -0400
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: draft-kolkman-dnssec-operational-practices-00.txt

The key length <-> year sounds like a good reference doc.  I'm sure the hard
core security folk will want to consider other factors too (size of
plaintext, etc.) but admins that do not have the time to study up on
cryptography will want a handy guide.  That and the other rules I talked
about should give admins new to DNSSEC a place to start.

Scott