To: Tim Chown <tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: dnsop@cafax.se
From: =?EUC-KR?B?udq89sir?= <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:50:40 +0900
Msgkey: 20030714195040@soohong.park
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Re: IPv6 DNS Autoconfiguration

>Hi,

>It's good to see a DNS discovery method for a statelessly autoconfiguring
>network back on the table.

It will be deeply discussed at today meeting.

>I think the two functions should be in separate documents.  It would be nice
>to push through the DNS discovery method, and not have it dependent on the
>registration aspect (which many hosts will not need).

So. two kinds of drafts will be discussed such as

1) IPv6 DNS Discovery aspect
2) IPv6 DNS Autoregistration aspect

Also above aspects can be merged into one document I guess.

Let's discuss at today meeting

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics
TEL:+82-31-200-4508  FAX:+82-31-200-3147
mailto:soohong.park@samsung.com