To: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Tim Chown <tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:14:31 +0100
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: IPv6 DNS Autoconfiguration

Hi,

It's good to see a DNS discovery method for a statelessly autoconfiguring
network back on the table.

I think the two functions should be in separate documents.  It would be nice
to push through the DNS discovery method, and not have it dependent on the
registration aspect (which many hosts will not need).

Tim