To: dns op wg <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:11:30 +0200 (EET)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: dns discovery for agenda? [Re: chairs and charter]

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Randy Bush wrote:
> i also hope that dave and rob can push the dnsop-ng vision in time
> for the sf meeting, with focus on things such as dnssec deployment,
> v4/v6 co-existence, dns discovery, ...  so expect a flurry of
> change between now and sf.

I'd like to see DNS discovery issues on the agenda for the meeting (I
couldn't find whether agenda had already been posted, so I'm not sure if
there's time etc.etc.).

In particular, one could discuss:
 - the generic model of reserved addresses for DNS discovery
 - models and applicability of IPv6-specific DNS discovery in conjunction
with stateless address autoconfiguration