To: liman@sunet.se (Lars-Johan Liman)
Cc: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Masataka Ohta <mohta@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 99 21:50:39 JST
Subject: Re: Order in the working-group!

Liman;

> I feel I owe an apology to Masataka Ohta for jumping to conclusions,

Thank you.

> I have also recieved comment that I have managed to stop technical
> discussion on the shared root server issues. That was not my
> meening. My meening was to make sure that you take all aspects into
> account, and comment on both documents.

I'm afraid a way of thiking to consider order more important
than chaos of discussion is the way to stop the discussion. :-)

You could just have said "Fight!".

As for Hardie's draft, I can not understand why unique IP address
of root servers must be confined AS local.

As was discussed in MInneapolis, the source of possible problem is
advertisement of shared addreses, not unique ones.

							Masataka Ohta

Home | Date list | Subject list