To: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Lars-Johan Liman <liman@sunet.se>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 18:46:57 +0200
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Order in the working-group!

Since Friday som more facts have been revealed in this I-D issue.

It seems my archiver software hasn't kept up during May, which led to
me using incorrect information in the debate.

I feel I owe an apology to Masataka Ohta for jumping to conclusions,
and I still hope that we can find a working solution to this in Oslo.

I have also recieved comment that I have managed to stop technical
discussion on the shared root server issues. That was not my
meening. My meening was to make sure that you take all aspects into
account, and comment on both documents.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

Home | Date list | Subject list