To: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Lars-Johan Liman <liman@sunet.se>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 20:03:59 +0200
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Order in the working-group! :-(

>From the chair:

I have noticed that the very recently submitted
  draft-ietf-dnsop-shared-root-server-01.txt
is noticably close to the earlier
  draft-ohta-root-servers-00.txt
and bears no resemblance what so ever to the previous
  draft-ietf-dnsop-shared-root-server-00.txt

It has been brought to my attention that the author of dnsop*-00 was
not informed about this.

Let me just say that this is totally unacceptable behaviour, and to
prevent it from happening again, I have asked the secretariat to
obtain acknowledgement from me or Ray before they update or create any
working-group document in the repository. I have also asked that
  draft-ietf-dnsop-shared-root-server-00.txt
be resubmitted as a personal draft.

I still intend to discuss
  draft-ietf-dnsop-shared-root-server-00.txt
in Oslo, and all documents, including that one,
are available at
  ftp://ftp.cafax.se/pub/dnsop/

I'm having a private discussion with the involved parties to try to
resolve the situation.

:-(

				  /Liman
# Lars-Johan Liman			! E-mail: liman@sunet.se
# KTH Network Operations Centre         ! HTTP  : //www.sunet.se/~liman
# Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden	! Voice : Int +46 8 - 790 65 60