To: bmanning@isi.edu
Cc: dnssec@cafax.se, keydist@cafax.se, dnssec@isi.edu
From: Yasuhiro Morishita / 森下泰宏 <yasuhiro@jprs.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:33:19 +0900 (JST)
Sender: owner-keydist@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [vet-DS] November testing

// Just I've corrected header line from cafex.se to cafax.se. :-)

Bill-san,

> 	I've locked in the space, so there can be a workshop.
>
> 	Please confirm your attendence by providing the zones
> 	you will be signing, your email address, and the things
> 	you would like to test.

My name is Yasuhiro 'Orange' Morishita, a researcher/engineer of JPRS.
I met to you Yokohama IETF and APNIC OPM at Kitakyushu. Do you
remember me?

JPRS (Japan Registry Service Co.,Ltd.) is a registry of .JP domain.  We
have contracted with ICANN and JP registry has been moved from JPNIC to
JPRS since April 1, 2002.

Fujiwara (he also met to you at Kitakyushu) and I will attend the
workshop on behalf of JPRS. I heard that Mr. Sekiya also will attend on
behalf of WIDE Project.

And we are now preparing to connect your DNSSEC testbed as '.JP' domain.
We are making DNSSEC/IPv6 environment by using BIND 9.3.0 snapshot on
our network, and we will complete our jobs for it within October.

Best regards,
--
Yasuhiro 'Orange' Morishita, Research and Development department
Japan Registry Service Co.,Ltd. (JPRS)

Home | Date list | Subject list