To: dnssec@cafex.se, keydist@cafex.se, dnssec@isi.edu
Cc: bmanning@isi.edu (Bill Manning)
From: Bill Manning <bmanning@isi.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-keydist@cafax.se
Subject: [vet-DS] November testing

	14-16 nov 2003  is locked in for DS testing dates.
	We really need to have better code than the 0722
	snapshot from ISC for this workshop.

I've seen the following behaviours that may need further work.

	- key length and fragmentation
	- key distribution techniques / validation
	- multiple active keys / algorithms
	- root key rollover / resolver issues

There are a couple of TLDs that are participating, some that indicated
they would be interested but have not stepped forward.

	I've locked in the space, so there can be a workshop.

	Please confirm your attendence by providing the zones
	you will be signing, your email address, and the things
	you would like to test.

--bill

Home | Date list | Subject list