To: keydist@cafax.se
From: plambert@sprintmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:16:28 -0800
Sender: owner-keydist@cafax.se
Subject: DNS Keydis?? was -> Re: looking for draft volunteers

>At 7:29 PM -0500 1/14/02, Derek Atkins wrote:

>Well, perhaps this can be solved by proper naming?  Instead of "IETF
>Secure Keydist", how about "DNS Keydist"?   We can route around
>these problems. :P

If this group is just going to only distribute key using DNS this
would be a good way to focus this group.  From the discussions
though, I was not sure if this was the charter or consensus ...
clarity on this point would be helpful.

Regards,

Paul A. Lambert

PS - would you all please change the subject lines to match the topic
...it's frustrating enough to get me out of my lurking mode on this
list :-)