To: <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk>
CC: <iesg@ietf.org>, EPP Provreg <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
From: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 08:15:36 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] RFC4310bis document writeup

Title: Re: [ietf-provreg] RFC4310bis document writeup
Ray,

Was Alex's feedback on-list?   I don't see a copy anywhere.

Yes, Alex’s Nit review feedback was on the list and is at the URL below:

http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2010-02/msg00050.html

My reply to Alex’s Nit review feedback was not on the list (my mistake).  I just forwarded it to the list.

--

JG

James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
jgould@verisign.com
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:
This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received  this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by  telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a  copy.  Thank you.

From: <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:56:25 -0500
To: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
Cc: <iesg@ietf.org>, EPP Provreg <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>

> The last sentence “The server MUST return an EPP error result code
> of 2306 if the server receives a command using an unsupported
> interface“ of section 4 was added to address your feedback below.

Thanks - that makes sense.

> The remainder of the updates in section 4 was made to address Alex’s
> Nit review feedback.

Was Alex's feedback on-list?   I don't see a copy anywhere.

kind regards,

Ray

Home | Date list | Subject list