To: <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk>
Cc: "Alexey Melnikov" <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>, "EPP Provreg" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:04:51 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] RE: Last Call: draft-gould-rfc4310bis (Domain Name System(DNS) Security Extensions Mapping for the Extensible ProvisioningProtocol

True, but it doesn't take much work to find out that there is work in progress.  New draft announcements are part of the process.  There are also multiple links to both current and old work on the IETF web site for anyone who takes the time to look:

Concluded working groups:
http://www.ietf.org/wg/concluded/

Working group mailing lists:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/list/wg/

Even a google search on "Extensible Provisioning Protocol" will turn up links to new work done since the working group closed.

Scott