To: <jaap@nlnetlabs.nl>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Gould, James" <JGould@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 07:43:50 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] draft-gould-rfc4310bis-00.txt Submitted for Review

Title: Re: [ietf-provreg] draft-gould-rfc4310bis-00.txt Submitted for Review

Jaap,

Thanks for the procedural guidance.  That mirrors the guidance that I've had privately.  I'm really looking for feedback of the draft from this list to ensure that what I'm moving forward with meets the requirements of the Registries and Registrars participating on this list.  Now is the time to provide the feedback while the ink is wet.  Do you have any non-procedural feedback to the draft?