To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Eugenio Pinto <eugenio.pinto@fccn.pt>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:12:22 +0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] restore report

Hi again!

I already know what it is (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3915.txt)

What I would like to know now is if any Registry is asking for a restore report when some registrar issues a restore request?

And if you allow another registrar (not the sponsoring registrar) to issue a restore request using the auth code (given by the registrant) in order to immediately transfer and also restore that domain in one step?

Is this a bad idea? Do you allow a pendingDelete domain to be transfered to another registrar in any way?

Best Regards,
Eugenio

Eugenio Pinto wrote:
47A16F4B.6000505@fccn.pt" type="cite"> Hi all!

Sorry for the question, but can anyone tell me what is a restore report? (what is it for?)

Home | Date list | Subject list