To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Asbjorn S. Mikkelsen" <asteira@gnr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:54:17 +0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Question concerning Status clientRenewProhibited

Hi,

It looks like Go Daddy is using this status for my domains when I
request them to "Lock" my domains:

For .name:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited

For .com:
EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited
EPP Status: clientRenewProhibited
EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited
EPP Status: clientUpdateProhibited

I have seen this "locking" done by other .name registrars as well.

Cheers,

Asbjorn

--
Asbjorn Steira Mikkelsen <asteira@gnr.com>
CTO

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary
Information and/or Registry Sensitive Information and is made available
to you because of your interest in or affiliation with our company. This
information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not
intended to constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure
to other parties. Should you have received this email and are not an
intended recipient, please delete this email in its entirety. Global
Name Registry is registered with the Office of the UK Information
Commissioner.

Home | Date list | Subject list