To: "Klaus Malorny" <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>, "Alexander Mayrhofer" <axelm@nic.at>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, "Andreas Papst" <andreas.papst@univie.ac.at>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:47:57 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Question regarding contact:disclose behaviour.

Within the <contact:disclose> element, that is.  The expectation is that
the dcp element specifies the default policy (be it disclose or not),
and <contact:disclose> specifies the exceptions.  It is thus possible,
for example, to specify a non-disclosure policy for postal address info
using the DCP element while allowing disclosure of an email address
using the <contact:disclose> element.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list