To: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:53:31 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] Implementation Report Findings

I've started writing the implementation report needed to move the EPP
documents from Proposed Standard status to Draft Standard Status.  While
looking at the implementation test matrix that was described on the list
some time ago, I found that there's only one feature that no one has
reported testing: use of the "roid" attribute when doing a domain
transfer.

Has anyone implemented this feature?  We need to document a successful
client-server test if this feature is to remain in the protocol.  If we
can't document a successful test, it's supposed to be removed before the
domain mapping (3731/3731bis) can advance.  That means a schema change,
protocol version revision, etc.

Please reply here if you've implemented this feature.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list