To: "janusz" <janusz@ca.afilias.info>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 07:33:05 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Summary of Test Matrix Discussions

I should note that there's another possibility: we can change the text
in the document to say that other info can be provided in the <value>
element.  That's something to consider if implementers are finding more
value (no pun intended) in returning info other than XML elements.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list