To: "Dan Maharry" <dan@mcd.coop>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:54:42 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Which documents to target?

I'll send updates after this week and before the end of July.  The
current set has expired and is no longer available from the IETF web
site; google is your best bet to find archived copies online somewhere.
I can send you copies directly if you wish -- just reply to this message
privately.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list