To: "Patrick Mevzek" <provreg@contact.dotandco.com>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:48:08 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Implementation Report Update

Do you know of any registrars that are using this feature, Patrick?  We
need two independently developed implementations to meet the
proposed-to-draft requirements.

> > 2. Offline review of domain, host, and contact transform
> operations.  In
> > truth, one registrar has reported that they have successfully tested
> > this feature with domains and hosts, but I want to confirm
> that before
> > reporting success.
>
> Partially (until I understand better) implemented in my software.
> The latest version implements parsing of panData result.
> It was not clear from my reading of the RFC how things should
> operate in other cases.

I'd like to understand what you don't understand, too.  The protocol
spec doesn't describe how the actual offline review works since that's
something that should be done according to registry practices that are
outside the protocol.  If something else isn't clear we have a chance to
add text when the -bis documents are updated again.

Same question as above: do you know of any registrars that are using
this feature?

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list