From: <dptinfo_desh@virgilio.it>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:44:18 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: CONTACT MR.TONNIE VAN DER BERG!!!

CONTACT MR.TONNIE VAN DER BERG!!!
DAYZERS INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION.

                                CATEGORY "A" AWARD!!!

Congratulations
to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the firs Category
draws of THE MICRO/ PROMO INT. We are happy to inform you
that you
have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws are being officially nnounced
today 4th
of APRIL, 2006. Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 3,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East,
and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.Your email
address attached to Ticket No:4586394333 with Serial No 2114654777 drew
the lucky numbers of 04-01-55-40-89 which subsequently won the lottery
in the 1st category. You are therefore been approvedfor a lump sum
payout of 1.000,000.00 EUROS (ONE MILLION EUROS ONLY) in credit to a
file reference number KHLM8774352087 This is from total prize money of
7,000,000.00(SEVEN MILLION EUROS )shared among the international
winners in our 1st -5th categories. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is
now deposited with the paying Bank. In your best interest to aviod mix
up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the
entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the
process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds
remitted to your account. NOTE: All winnings must be notarized and a
certificate of award must be obtained from the Netherlands Gaming
Control Board to complete the claims process, this certificate can
only
be obtained through legal representation so winners will be
referred to our Regional Director to assist in this process. Winners
are to cover
the legal charges for the notarization of the claim forms
and the acquisition of the certificate of award not DAYZERS.

This is
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous
acts by
participants/nonparticipants of this program.Please contact
your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your
prize money
to a designated account of your choice:You are advised to
contact the agents by email.Failure to do so may warrant
disqualification.NOTE: For
easy reference and  identification, find
below your Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers
in your correspondence with
your claims agent.BACTH NO:
LHTE/EU/1599/66789 and REF. No:DLHTE/EU/1570/60654/006

MR.TONNIE VAN
DER BERG
TEL: 0031-652-257-530.
FAX;0031-847-395-576
Reply E-mail:
claimcentreinfo@netscape.net

Note that all winning must be claimed
not later than 29th of APRIL 2006.After this date all unclaimed, funds
will be included in the next stake.

Congratulations once again from
all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Theresa van Desh.
claimcentreinfo@netscape.net

Home | Date list | Subject list