To: ietf-provreg-logger@cafax.se
From: maxpo04@sina.com
Date: 23 Feb 2006 00:33:36 +0800
Subject: Sportswear / Clothing Business Cooperation

Title: Texpo - The Maker Behind The Brand

THE MAKER BEHIND THE BRAND

Dear Sirs / Madams,

   We are a manufacturer of sportswears / clothing for different purposes with OEM function.

   Following commitments are guaranteed :

   1. Products passing Azo-free & ISO Standards and workmanship passing SGS AQL 2.5 Standard.

2.
Competitive and realistic prices.
   3.
Flexible quantity from 100 pcs per colour per style in our existing fabrics with different qualities and colours.
   4. Embroideries, imprints and labels of clients' logo artwork on the products.

   Please find hereafter our price idea of our best sales models for your reference (click images to see product details).

Quotation List:

Description : Motor-Racing Promotional Jacket

Style No. :  MW23
Shell Fabric : Nylon PVC
Lining Fabric : Micro Polarfleece 230 g/m2
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Insulated Ski & Snow Boarding Jacket

Style No. :  SW1011
Shell Fabric : Nylon Heavy Ottoman with PU Coating
Lining Fabric : Micro Polarfleece 230 g/m2
Padding : Polyester Soft Touch Padding 140 g/m2
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Promotional Sweatshirt

Style No. :  PRW1017
Shell Fabric : CVC Sweat with Inside Brush 280 g/m2
Lining Fabric : Nil
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Gift Promotional Jacket

Style No. :  PRW1026
Shell Fabric : Nylon PVC
Lining Fabric : Nil
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Training Jacket

Style No. : JW1096
Shell Fabric : Microfibre Twill with Peach
Lining Fabric : Polyester Taffeta
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Promotional Fleece Sweater

Style No. : PW1001
Shell Fabric :  Microfleece 300 g/m2
Lining Fabric : Nil
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Windproof Fleece Jacket

Style No. : PW1004
Shell Fabric : Microfleece 300 g/m2
Lining Fabric : Nil
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Running Tracksuit

Style No. : TRS1015
Shell Fabric :  Microfibre Twill with Peach
Lining Fabric : Heavy Polyester Mesh
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Embroidery, Imprint & Label

With our modern embroidering and printing machinery, we can apply your designated logo in embroideries or imprints to the garments.

Also, we can provide labels, badges and patches of different qualities in your customized design.

Description : School Uniform Jacket

Style No. :  TRS1021
Shell Fabric : Microfibre Twill with Peach
Lining Fabric : Heavy Polyester Mesh
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Golf Training Shirt

Style No. :  GW1006
Shell Fabric : Microfibre Twill with Peach
Lining
Fabric : Polyester Mesh
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Beach Bermudas

Style No. :  ST1024
Shell Fabric : Overprint Microfibre Twill with Peach
Lining Fabric : Polyester Mesh
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Outfit Shooting Vest

Style No. :  HW1036
Shell Fabric : Cotton/Polyester Twill
Trimming Fabric : Real Leather
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Coolmax shirt

Style No. :  PS1037
Shell Fabric : Polyester Coolmax Pique 190 g/m2
Lining Fabric : Nil
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : S - XXL
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Baby Overall

Style No. :  BW1031
Shell Fabric : Nylon Oxford
Lining Fabric : Micro Polarfleece 230 g/m2
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : 6M - 23M
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : 6-Panel Cap

Style No. :  CP1022
Shell Fabric : Cotton Twill with Brush
Lining Fabric : Nil
Padding : Nil
Trimming : As sample
Size Range : Children / Adult
Minimum Quantity : 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Description : Equestrian Equipment

We also supply different kinds of equestrian equipment as Horse Sheets, Horse Exercise Blankets, Horse Leg Wraps and Riding Jackets.

Minimum Quantity : 10 pcs per colour in our existing colours for horse sheet & horse exercise blankers ; 100 pcs per colour in our existing colours for equestrian wear.
Price : depending on quantity
Production Lead-time : depending on quantity ; 10 days for urgent order

Exact Quotation & Counter Samples Making

We can also work with OEM order, if you have any inquiries, please send your original samples and design information to us. We would offer you our best quotation and provide you counter samples as your request.

Import & Export

We can arrange export licence in different categories of quota for the import to your country.
We can also handle the import procedure for you and deliver goods to your warehouse directly.

Cooperation with Us

We would like to cooperate with you to develop mutual business in your markets. For your better understanding to ourselves and our capacity, we would like to invite you to visit our showroon in Hong Kong and our factory in China during your next trip to the Far East.

If you have any enquiries, please contact us by sending email to promowear@126.com.
Thanks for your kind attention. Awaiting for your further comments.

Best regards.
Christopher / Anthony
promowear@126.com

Home | Date list | Subject list