To: ietf-provreg-logger@cafax.se
From: maxpo07@sina.com
Date: 22 Feb 2006 23:15:35 +0800
Subject: Caps & Hats Promotion

Title: Caps, Fishing Hats & Visors

PROMOWEAR - The Maker Behind The Brand

>Jackets & Water-proof >Wears
>Children Wears
>Sweaters
>T-Shirts
>Polo-Shirts
>Work Wears & Uniforms
>Street Casual Wears
>Polafleece Wears
>Promotional Wears
>Shorts
>Pants
>Track Suits
>Fishing Wears
>Hunting Wears
>Golf Wears
>Motor Racing
>Caps

CAPS, FISHING HATS & VISORS in quality materials best fit for beaching, fishing and other outdoor activities.

Providing in different fabrics like Mirofibre / Nylon PU / Cotton twill / Polarfleece / Nylon Twill, each quality with at least 15 Different Existing Colours.

Fabric quality passing the Azo-Free and ISO Standards; Workmanship passing the AQL 2.5 Standard (certified by SGS).

Embroidery and imprint in customer design logo can be applied on caps, fishing hats & visors.

Minimum ordered quantity can be flexible from 100 pcs per colour style.

>>Our Cap Styles :

TRIMMING : EMBROIDERY OR IMPRINT IN CUSTOMER DESIGN LOGO CAN BE APPLIED TO THE CAPS, FISHING HATS & VISORS

Import & Export

We can arrange export licence (quota) of CAPS, FISHING HATS & VISORS and other knitted quota-need items for the import to your country.

We can also handle the import procedure for you and deliver goods to your warehouse directly.

Cooperation with Us

We would like to cooperate with you to develop mutual business in your markets.

You are always welcome to send us enquiry with your quantity idea and logo artwork details (for embroidery or imprint).

And it is also recommended for you to send us samples of
CAPS, FISHING HATS & VISORS in your design for our quotation and samping.

If you have any enquiries, please contact us by sending email to
promowear@126.com.

Thanks for your kind attention. Awaiting for your further comments.

Best regards.

Alan Lian
promowear@126.com

>>>Designed by Nicklas