To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Patrycja Wegrzynowicz <patrycjaw@nask.pl>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:40:05 +0200
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] EPP over SOAP

Hi all,

A few years ago 'EPP over SOAP' draft was published (expired on March
2003). I haven't found any newer publications on EPP over SOAP and I
wonder if the idea has just been abandonded...

In my opinion having standarized SOAP layer for EPP is a very neat thing
(SOAP as an industry standard nowadays), so any work in progress on this
topic? What is the status of that draft? Maybe I have missed some new
edition of it?

Best regards,
Patrycja Wegrzynowicz

Home | Date list | Subject list