To: "'Bernie Hoeneisen'" <bhoeneis@switch.ch>, "'enum@ietf.org'" <enum@ietf.org>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:27:09 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] New I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00

> I am looking forward to your comments and proposals for improvement.

<annoyance>
It's customary to include an acknowledgements section, especially when much
of the text is clearly copied from earlier work done by someone else.
</annoyance>

I'll review this in more detail when I have more time, but I'm not sure I
understand how this can work without also using the ENUM extension [1] I've
been working on.  Wouldn't an <info> response, for example, also need to
return the <info> data described in my draft once the domain exists in the
registry?  At first glance I think there needs to be some text in your
document explaining the relationship to my document.

-Scott-

[1]
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-05.txt

Home | Date list | Subject list