To: <ietf-provreg-outgoing@nic.cafax.se>
Cc: <abuse@hanafos.com>, <abuse@rgnames.com>
From: "spammotel" <vince3680@hananet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:04:07 +0900
Subject: SPAM to the Internet Engineeing Task Force (IETF) list

HANARO: PLEASE CAN YOU HELP OR CHANGE MY EMAIL ACCOUNT?

I  NOW RECEIVE > 300 SPAM MAILS A DAY, MANY VIA TERRACE
AND HANAFOS/HANANET ACCOUNT

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:42:23 +0200 (MEST)
From: M.BATES.ALANN@netscape.net
To: ietf-provreg-outgoing@nic.cafax.se
Subject: REPLY BACK

Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is BATES ALAN a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.
It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of eighteen million dollars $18,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.
I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.

God be with you.

BATES ALAN

[...]

Home | Date list | Subject list