To: "'Rick Wesson'" <wessorh@ar.com>, Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
Cc: iesg-secretary@ietf.org, hardie@qualcomm.com, jaap@sidn.nl, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:43:30 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] provreg wg responses to IESG comments

Rick,

Remember that the DCP is included in the core protocol, so the features
included have to address use scenarios that go beyond the domain name world.
I can easily envision situations where the potential for marketing contact
exists when provisioning objects other than domain names, so I believe the
text should remain as-is -- even if it won't necessarily apply to domain
name provisioning.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list