To: Ram Mohan <rmohan@afilias.info>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Asbjorn Mikkelsen <asteira@gnr.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2003 09:23:04 +0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: side bar, was Re: [ietf-provreg] Our "Privacy Issue"

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 03:10, Ram Mohan wrote:
> Last time I checked, at least half a dozen registries are running EPP
> operationally.  .INFO (02); .ORG(07), .BIZ(04), .US(04?), .AU(05),
> .NL(?)plus a bunch more ccTLDs.

...and .NAME(05)...

Asbjorn

--
Asbjorn Steira <asteira@gnr.com>
Senior Developer

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary Information and is made available to you because of your interest in our company.    This information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not intended to constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure to other parties.
What's your .name?
Get one at www.name

Home | Date list | Subject list